Terms of Service
These are the general Terms of service of MrChrissyCloud Part of the MrChrissyServices LTD group, should you read these and not fully understand/want clarification - please email [email protected] These Terms (TOS) provide key information about the contractual agreement, including our and your obligations by using this sevice. This includes any and all websites/applications, support services, products provided by us. The Services are provided by MrChrissyServices LTD (“we,” “us,” “our,” “MrChrissyCloud,” or “MrChrissy”) Please note that the Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you and MrChrissyServices.
By visiting our websites, installing, and/or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and acknowledging that you have the authority to act on behalf of that organization and commit to these Terms on behalf of that organization. If you do not agree with these Terms or any provisions hereof, please do not install and do not use our Services
- Illegal activities - We don't condone, support nor encourage Illegal activity on our services. MrChrissyCloud is a service to store data securely online. We merely provision space on our nextcloud server and allow your account based access. By using our service, you agree to act according to the law in the relevant countries We take no responsibility to ensure you know relevant laws - That is your responsibility. If you're unsure seek reputable legal advice before using the service. We assume by using the servce you understand and acknowledge this.
- Your account is sold per amount of storage space, this for the account holder only. Sharing account details is Strictly prohibited for security and safety. Should you share your details, accidentally or purposely. You will not be eligable for a refund and your account suspended. We may also bill you for network analysis if required. If you want to allow your family access - please raise a ticket for a 'Group' to be made.
- You are soley responsible for the content you store with us, if we recieve reports of something illegal, undesirable or otherwise unwanted - we reserve the right to remove your content/account
- We aim to provide a 99.9% uptime. We will be open and honest about this, moreso when we launch our blog where we'll provide a monthly recap eventually.
- You are required to create a user account to use the Services. If you choose to create a user account, you must provide some basic information, this is to create access to our network. The details will be used for access and account managment. With the exception of email, for marketing our products/providing service updates
- From time to time, we may use third party services or software in the course of operations. We expressly don't provide any form of assurance over 3rd parties.
- Payment information – we process basic billing information through our payment processing partners for payment processing and refund requests. You must maintain and update this information current, truthful, complete, and accurate. You warrant that you are authorised to provide such information. You authorise us to verify your information at any time. If it is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we retain the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your user account and your access to the Services.
We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time.
Last Update: 12/23/2020 - 16:00pm